New automated factory for ambitious new international yoghurt company
Metromotion, its subsidiaries and all the team have been an outstanding partner of Chobani since 2011. They have provided a one in a million partnership that we have not been seen anywhere else in the world to-date and they continue to do so on many levels.
We first partnered with them in order to help facilitate the design, management and implementation of our new facility in Melbourne Australia.
From the initial onset of the project – they provided;
- Outstanding project management of the whole portfolio
- Provided the best of best suppliers and vendors
- Managed all pricing, quotations
- Provided daily updated in all areas
- Facilitated and managed design of all process, mechanical & electrical to meet our end goals and requirements
- Coordinated all mechanical & Electrical installation
- Managed the Controls design through their automation\controls group
We have continued to work with Metromotion on all projects since completion of the project in 2012 and will continue to do so going forward.
We would not hesitate to recommend Metromotion or any of their individual team members for any project going forward
Global Automation/Controls & Energy Management
Chobani was and still is a fast growing and fast moving yoghurt company in the USA and had its sights set on Australia. They had purchased a local yoghurt company and required a whole new yoghurt factory to introduce Chobani into the Australian market.
Chobani has a strong focus on automation so at the time of building the factory they required ‘on ground’ automation and electrical resources to facilitate;
- Site power upgrade including new mains design and procurement
- Building services and process power distribution
- Factory wide automation integration including process, packaging and site services
- Commissioning and ongoing support both on site and remotely
Since being involved in this project, we have continued a solid ongoing relationship with Chobani locally and internationally so that they can continue to be confident that local operations are aligned with the direction of automation, globally.